Our Mission is to help build up the earthquake affected Nepal to create a better life for children and women in Nepal. Our goal is to helping people to help themselves: empowerment and not creating dependencies. We are transparent so that all of our supporters and any other person knows what we’ve done so far and what we currently work on. Furthermore openness and accountability are important principles. We dedicated ourselves to preserve integrity at all levels and across all sectors of society that are involved in our endeavour.
Our Vision is a life in Nepal in which children and women live safely, protected, healthy, and happy. In everything we do, we work to achieve a setup where orphans, unacompanied minors and women in need have a safe space to survive, grow, and thrive.
OUR VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
- We undertake to be open, honest, and accountable in our relationships with everyone we work with and with each other.
- We will provide accurate and timely reports and newsletters of our activities to our stakeholders.
- We respect and encourage respect for fundamental human rights and freedom.
- We take responsibility for actions and are able to explain, clarify, and justify. Any person has a right to know and we see it as our duty to explain and account on our website.
- We will only accept funding that does not compromise our ability to address issues to the best of our knowledge and belief.
- We stand in solidarity with each other and we will not act in ways that may adversely affect other involved parties.
- We will work cooperatively with all individuals and groups, with for-profit and not-for-profit corporations and organisations and with governments and international bodies committed to rebuild Nepal
- We will condemn bribery and corruption vigorously wherever it has been reliably identified.
- Based on our collective experience we are able to communicate, exchange knowledge, cooperate and spend our funds in the most effective manner.
- We manage resources with respect to nature and mankind to ensure that it can potentially be shared and used by all of us.
- Our goal is to create a sustainable ecosystem in whatever we create.
- We will be democratic, politically non-partisan, and non-sectarian in our work.